Tuesday, November 8, 2016
The Pig Personality Profile from Gordon M. Cotton
Give the participants the following instructions: On a blank piece of paper draw a pig. Tell them not to look at their neighbor's pig and give no further instructions other than to say the pig is of the animal variety! Do not influence how the pigs are drawn. After they have completed the assignment give a good lead in about personality typing, M-B, etc. and tell them this is a similar test.
Their drawing will serve to interpret their personalities. The results are as follows:
1. If the pig is drawn toward the top of the paper you are a positive & optimistic person.
2. If the pig is drawn towards the middle of the page you are a realist.
3. If the pig is drawn toward the bottom of the page, you are pessimistic & and have a tendency to behave negatively.
4. If the pig is facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates and birthdays.
5. If the picture is facing forward (towards you) you are direct, enjoy playing the devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussion.
6. If the pig is facing right, you are innovative and active, but have neither a sense of family, nor remember dates.
7. If the pig is drawn with many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
8. If the pig is drawn with few details, you are emotional, naive, care little for detail, and take risks.
9. If the pig is drawn with four legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
10. If the pig is drawn with less than four legs showing, you are insecure, or are living through a period of major change.
11. The larger the pig's ears, you have drawn, the better listener you are.
12. And last but not least . . . the longer the pig's tail you have drawn, the more satisfied you are with the quality of your sex life.
Source: Gordon Cotton, Training & Dev. Marine Atlantic Inc
Posted by Michael Pekker at 11:07 PM